The Reserve Residences, 9-23 Jalan Anak Bukit District 21 Singapore
The Reserve Residences is an integrated mixed development. It will consist of 732 residential units, serviced apartments and commercial shops, restaurants and cafe establishments as well as being directly linked to the Beauty World MRT station. On top of that a new upcoming bus interchange and a thoughtfully created urban community node will be added. The future Bukit Timah will be energised with life and activities.
Read on for:
Table of Contents
The Reserve Residences condo is located on Jalan Anak Bukit which is adjacent to Bukit Timah Plaza and opposite to Beauty World Plaza. A 9 minute walk will take you across to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve where lushes trees and the richest variants of ecological systems are at. Discover the wonders of nature through peaceful hikes from Bukit Timah Nature Reserve all the way to Windsor Nature Park.
A short distance away are the famous eateries along Cheong Chin Nam Road. Some of the food establishments open throughout the night. You can get your prata cravings should you want to at any hour of the day. It is also a 2mins walk to Bukit Timah Market and Food Centre.
A plethora of amenities and conveniences will be introduced into the new Bukit Timah area. The Beauty World MRT will be directly linked via a new underpass. The future residents will find it very convenient as a new air-conditioned bus interchange will be built directly beneath the condominium.
Its easily accessible via the major expressways with nearby exits to the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) and Kranji Expressways(KJE)
There are plenty of schools within 1-2km from The Reserve Residences. Pei Hwa Presbytarian School, Methodist Girls School are within 1km. Whereas Bukit Timah Primary School that is located in Lor Kismis is 1-2km away.
Other schools like Hwa Chong Instituition and Raffles Girls Primary and Nanyang Primary Schools are 3 mrt stations away.
Schools that are in 1km
- Pei Hwa Presbytarian School (Primary School)
- Methodist Girls School (Primary School)
- Dimensions International College (Bukit Timah Campus)
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Schools that are 2km or more
- Singapore Korean International School
- Hollandse School
- Chatsworth International School Campus
- St Francis Methodist School
- Trinity Theological College
- German European School Singapore
- National Junior College
- Raffles Girls Primary School
- Hwa Chong Institution
- Nanyang Primary School
- St Margaret’s Sec School
The Reserve Residences Specifications
|Project Name||The Reserve Residences|
|Developer||Far East Organisation|
|Address||Bukit Timah Road|
|Tenure||99 year leasehold|
|No. of Blocks||TBA|
|No. of Units||732 units|
|Site Area||346,439.34 sqft|
|Landscape Consultant||To be advised|
The Reserve Residences Unit Types
There are 4 collection types availableMid Tier
|1 bedroom||441sqft to 495sqft (1oo units)|
|2bedroom||560sqft to 742sqft (250 units)|
|2bedroom + Study||710sqft to 807sqft (54 units)|
|3bedroom||893sqft to 1216sqft (98 units)|
|3 bedroom||1108sqft to 1302sqft (42 units)|
|4 bedroom||1883sqft to 2066sqft (6 units)|
|3 bedroom||1313sqft to 1334sqft (76 units)|
|4 bedroom||1463sqft to 1818sqft (91 units)|
|4 & 5br + sky terrace||1592sqft to 1915sqft (5 units)|
|4 & 5br + PES||1829sqft to 3206sqft (5 units)|
|PH||2464 to 2798sqft (5 units)|
Highlights of The Reserve Residences
1.In the heart of Bukit Timah.
2. Rare integrated mixed development on Bukit Timah.
3. Developed by reputable developer Far East Organisation
4. Good and spacious layouts for the all bedroom types
5. Attractive current market entry price
6. Excellent location
7. 1km to Pei Hwa Presbyterian School and Methodist Girls School.
8. Future linkway to Bukit Timah Market and food centre and new community centre
9. Direct link to Beauty World Mrt Station
The Reserve Residences Prices
- 1 bedroom FULLY SOLD
- 2bedroom / 2 +Study FULLY SOLD
- 3 bedroom 1313sqft from $3.442m
- 3 + Study 1216sqft $3.231m
- 4bedroom 1744sft from $4.04m
- 4 + Study 1991sqft from $5.036mm
- 5bedroom 2347sqft from $6.12m
Are you interested in this new launch?
FAQ on The Reserve Residences
The developer is Far East Organisation.
The TOP is 2028
9 Jalan Anak Bukit
11 Jalan Anak Bukit
13 Jalan Anak Bukit
15 Jalan Anak Bukit
17 Jalan Anak Bukit
19 Jalan Anak Bukit
21 Jalan Anak Bukit
23 Jalan Anak Bukit
It is a 99 year leasehold
732 units of residential