The Botany @ Dairy Farm, District 23 Singapore
The Botany @ Dairy Farm is seeking Indication of interest, Call us 6100 8486 to register.
The Botany is a newly launched condominium by Sim Lian. It is situated in an exclusive private enclave estate within the Dairy Farm Walk and Dairy Farm Heights neighbourhood. The area is getting more attractive with all the recent changes.
The German European School Singapore is right at the front and having Dairy Farm Residences currently being built and having a shopping mall on its first floors.
There will be a total of 368 units built on The Botany condo. Buyers can choose from their range of layouts from 1 to 5 bedrooms of various sizes. Beautifully designed landscape and lush greeneries surrounding the estate makes one feel like living in nature.
Read on for :
Sim Lian Group
No. of Units
1,2,3,4,5 bedroom types
99 yr leasehold
31st Dec 2027
Transportation and Shopping Amenities
As The Botany condo is in between 2 mature estates of Hillview and Bukit Panjang. The residents here can go to Bangkit Road for their daily breakfast at the traditional coffeeshops or for some wet market shopping.
Hillion Mall and Bukit Panjang Plaza are just 1 train station away. Here there are more eateries and shops to patronise.
For those late night grocery run there is the 24hr NTUC Fairprice at Hillion Mall.
It is especially convenient to drive with the many arterial roads and expressways to get in and out of the neighbourhood by using the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Kranji Expressway (KJE).
Driving to the city in smooth traffic is just a mere 20mins journey.
- Bukit Panjang Primary School
- CHIJ Our Lady of Peace
- German European School Singapore
- St Francis Methodist School
- Trinity Theological College
Schools within 1-3km
- Zhenghua Primary School
- Beacon Primary School
- Greenridge Primary School
- Fajar Secondary School
- Kranji Secondary School
- Regent Secondary School
- Unity Secondary School
- West Spring Secondary School
The Botany @ Dairy Farm Specifications
|Project Name||The Botany|
|Developer||Sim Lian Group|
|Address||2 Dairy Farm Walk|
|Tenure||99 year leasehold|
|No. of Blocks||TBA|
|No. of Units||386 units|
|Landscape Consultant||To be advised|
The Botany @ Dairy Farm Unit Types
|1 bedroom + Study||506sqft|
Highlights of The Botany @ Dairy Farm
- It is situated in a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood.
- 10mins walk to Downtown line MRT station – Cashew MRT station.
- Developed by reputable developer Sim Lian Group.
- Good and spacious layouts for the all bedroom types.
- Attractive current market entry price.
- Popular location amongst tenants as its just next to the German International School.
- Low density development with only 368 units.
- Good investment potential as it is not just next to an international school, it is also 1km to top primary school Bukit Panjang Primary.
- Surrounded by plenty of nature and greenery.
- Accessible to places via Pan Island Expressway (PIE) Kranji Expressway (KJE)
The Botany @ Dairy Farm price
Sim Lian Group emerged as top bidder amongst 7 big developers during this tender. Having won the plot at $980psf per plot ratio, experts in the industry projected that this project will be launched at $1800 to $1980psf.
- 1 bedroom + Study from $998K (fully sold)
- 2bedroom from $1.2m (3 units available)
- 3bedroom from $1.73m
- 4bedroom from $2.39m
- 5bedroom from $2.88m
Are you interested in this new launch?
No Agent Fees
Call Us 6100 8486